Welcome to the Allen County ESC!
Serving Today, Preparing for Tomorrow!
From the Desk of Dr. Wittwer:
Welcome to the Allen County Educational Service Center, where our mission is "to provide educational services and leadership through collaborative efforts." Through collaboration with our many partners, instruction/support is enhanced while costs are contained. These partnerships with school districts provide high quality services to students from preschool age to young adulthood. We are committed to improving the lives of the young people with whom we work through service, professional development training and support, with leadership, and commitment to respond to changing educational needs. Our new vision (what we want to accomplish) is "serving today, preparing for tomorrow!"
Please take a few minutes to review our website to learn more about the services and programs offered here at the ACESC. We are extremely very proud of what we do for our students and are always interested in new and innovative ideas that will help us to better fulfill our goal of ensuring the success of every child.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, thoughts, and inquiries at 419-222-1836 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dean Wittwer
Allen County Educational Service Center
- Principal & Curriculum Directors Meeting - Thursday, November 19th.
Register under Upcoming Events for time and location.
- Crisis Prevention Training - Spencerville Teachers Only Coordinated by the Allen County ESC on Friday, October 16, 2015. Please register under Upcoming Events.
- Crisis Prevention Training - The Allen County ESC will be conducting trainings on several different dates thru June 7. Both full-day trainings and refresher courses will be offered. Go to Upcoming Events for further information.
- The Allen County Family & Children First Council will be presenting their 17th Annual "Starting Small, Growing Strong" Early Childhood Conference on November 6th. Click here for more information.
- Career Connections Workshop - Career Connections is a new support for teachers, counselors, parents and students. It provides decision-making information and tools that easily fit into classroom instruction at all grade levels. The workshop will be held on Tuesday, December 1. Register under Upcoming Events for more details.