BCII - Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (Ohio)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
The Allen County ESC is currently conducting Ohio BCII and FBI checks on Mondays - Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. *During inclement weather check WLIO School Delays for possible closure/delays.
Summer Hours starting June 6 will be from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday. Offices will be CLOSED on Fridays. Regular hours will resume on August 1.
You will need the following items in order to complete the electronic Ohio BCII or FBI Webcheck:
- You will need to know which check is needed? BCII, FBI, or Both
- You MUST provide the Reason Codes (see below for listing of authorized reason codes)
- The name and address of the agency who is requesting the background check
- A valid photo ID (preferably a valid drivers license)
- Cash or money orders only. Credit or debt cards are NOT acceptable.
- If the person being fingerprint is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must accompany and sign permission for the background check to be completed.
$30 Ohio BCII
$65 Ohio BCII & FBI